COMMENTS FROM THE AUDIENCE ON REGULAR AGENDA ITEMS:
IN PERSON: Citizens who desire to address City Council regarding matters on the Consent or Regular Agenda shall approach the podium when the item is to be considered.
Discussion by City Council Members will only occur when an agenda item is scheduled for consideration. Prior to making comments, each speaker will be asked to provide his/her name and residential address. Speakers will be limited to 3 minutes. Speakers making personal, impertinent, profane or slanderous remarks will be removed from the Meeting and will not be granted re-entry.
Organization of the Fort Stockton City Council
The Fort Stockton City Council is made up of:
- Mayor Joe Chris Alexander
- Elected council members Ruben J. Bernal, Ruben Falcon, Paul Casias, James Warnock, and Darren Hodges
Also in attendance at meeting are non-voting participants:
- City Manager Frank Rodriguez III
- City Secretary Marina Cantu
- Joe Chris Alexander, Mayor Email: ChAlexander@cityfs.net
- Darren Hodges, Councilman Email: DaHodges@cityfs.net
- Paul Casias, Mayor Pro-Tem Email: PaCasias@cityfs.net
- James Warnock, Councilman Email: JaWarnock@cityfs.net
- Ruben J. Bernal, Councilman Email: Rjbernal@cityfs.net
- Ruben Falcon, Councilman Email: RuFalcon@cityfs.net