Director of Housing
Phone: 432-336-8525 Ext. 114
The housing choice voucher program is the federal government’s major program for assisting very low-income families, the elderly, and the disabled to afford decent, safe, and sanitary housing in the private market.
Fort Stockton Housing Authority Board meets every 3rd Thursday of the month at City Council Room, 121 W. 2nd.
Fort Stockton Housing Authority maintains all plans and policies in our office at City Annex Building, 116 W. 2nd.
The Fort Stockton Housing Authority waiting list is currently open. If you, or someone you know needs rental assistance, please click on the housing application button below and fill out. You may turn in your completed application in person, by mail, email, or fax. In the event you are issued a voucher, said voucher is only valid for Fort Stockton. As per our policy, a voucher may not be ported-out prior to one year eligibility. For more information about portability call the office.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
Covid-19 Update9 documents
- Declaration in Spanish.pdf
- FAQ CDC Order.pdf
- HCV Landlord Flyer.pdf
- PHA Guide to Preventing Homelessness.pdf
- PIH Tenant Flyer on the Eviction Moratorium Published.pdf
- Social Security Information.pdf
- Temp. Halt in Residential Evictions to Prevent COVID-19.pdf
- Tenant Brochure.pdf CDC Eviction Suspension (expires 6/30/2021)
Information for New Landlords4 documents
Resources for Citizens4 documents
- 2020 UTILITY ALLOWANCE.pdf RESOLUTION TX500-R76 ADOPTED 3/24/2020
- HCV WAIVERS & ALT. REQUIREMENTS (PIH NOTICE 2020-5).pdf RESOLUTION TX500-R78 ADOPTED 5/21/2020
- 5-Year Plan.pdf RESOLUTION TX500-R79 ADOPTED 7/10/2020
- FY 2021 Fair Market Rent.pdf RESOLUTION TX500-R80 ADOPTED 8/20/2020
- 2021 Utility Allowance Schedule RESOLUTION #TX500-21-03R ADOPTED 3/18/2021
- FY 2021 Fair Market Rent (MAY).pdf RESOLUTION #TX500-21-05R ADOPTED 4/15/2021
- FY 2021 Income Limits RESOLUTION #TX500-21-06R ADOPTED 4/15/2021
- Select Vendor for Admin Plan RESOLUTION #TX500-21-07R adopted 6/17/2021